lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

Tecnology




My favorite pice of tecnology... is a dificult question to answer, because now days we have so much tecnology, that always appear something new that it´s better than the old one.
I can start counting objects that had change our life as humanbeings like cars, telephone, tv, dvd, cd, electricity and so many other things that now days we are use to have in our houses, but our gandparents didn't have.
My favorite pice of tecnology is my laptop. I got my first laptop when I was 10 years old, it was my dad laptop, was old and slow but in those years they where so cool that I was happy with that gigant laptop where the only thing I could do was to play "buscaminas", "solitario" and write somethings on word, now I have a new one that is small and blue, a cute one. I use it a lot, I play super mario, listen music, chek my e-mail, work on photoshop and talk with my friends, share pictures and this is every day. I like to have many things in one, so the laptop is the greatest thing on tecnology, has all in one and you can work on almost everything you need.
I couldn´t imagine my life without one, not only a laptop also a computer, both are like te same thing, but I would have to admit that my life witout this magic "box" would be completely different and difficult.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cami!
    I'm agree with you, life would be so difficult with out computers

    ResponderEliminar
  2. CAMILA, WHAT'S UP? TOO MANY SPELLING MISTAKES!
    BE MORE CAREFUL WHEN WRITING AS WELL AS WHEN SPEAKING, I APPRECIATE YOU LIKE PARTICIPATING AND DOING YOUR WORK.
    CHECK MY CORRECTIONS:
    My favorite PIECE of TECHNOLOGY... is a DIFFICULT question to answer, because NOWDAYS we have so much TECHNOLOGY, that IT always appearS something new that it´s better than the old one.
    I can start counting objects that HAVE changeD our life as human beings like cars, telephoneS, tvS, dvdS, cdS, electricity and so many other things that nowdays we are useS to havING in our houses, but our GRANDPARENTS didn't have.
    My favorite PIECE of TECHNOLOGY is my laptop. I got my first laptop when I was 10 years old, it was my dad’S laptop, IT was old and slow but in those years IT WAS so cool that I was happy with that GIANT laptop where the only thing I could do was to play "buscaminas", "solitario" and write something TASKS on word, now I have a new one that is small and blue, a cute one. I use it a lot, I play super Mario, listen music, check my e-mail, work on Photoshop and talk with my friends, share pictures and this HAPPENS every day. I like to have many things in one, so the laptop is the greatest thing GIIVEN BY TECHNOLOGY, IT has all in one and you can work on almost everything you need.
    I couldn´t imagine my life without one, not only a laptop also a computer, both are like THE same thing, but I would have to admit that my life WITHOUT this magic "box" would be completely different and difficult.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. CAMILA,
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, BUT YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR BLOG ASSIGMENTS, TOO BAD.
    TODAY, SUNDAY 12 JULY, AT 2.49 TIME IS OVER

    ResponderEliminar